The Interview Process for each one of us; be it be, an experienced professional or a fresher is always a bit intimidating. But the truth is that one has to face it at any cost, irrespective of the field or domain, one belongs to!
The Interview Process consists of the written test, Personal Interview Session (PI) and Group Discussions (GD). Let’s have a look at the most commonly asked questions during Technical Written Test for the job of Mechanical Engineers, one of the most sought-after branches of Engineering.
The Technical Test of budding Mechanical Engineers mainly emphasizes on the topic of ‘Thermodynamics’. Poornima Group of Colleges, one of the top B. Tech Colleges in Rajasthan with track-record of Highest Placements since last 3 years; provides apt guidance to its students so as to get through the technical test round. Below is the list of frequently asked questions-
- What is the mathematical form of First Law of Thermodynamics? Write the integrated form.
- What is Entropy Generation? State its significance.
- What is the Second Law of Efficiency?
- When does real gas behave likes ideal gas?
- What is the difference between Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics?
- What is the dead state in Thermodynamics?
- What is the formula that creates link between Thermodynamics and Electro-Chemistry?
- What are the Laws of Thermodynamics?
- What is the importance of Thermodynamics in Mechanical Engineering?
- What is Otto cycle and Carnot cycle?
- What is the Critical Point?
- What is Normal Shock and when it occurs?
- What are the initial conditions for formation of Shock Waves?
- What is Compressibility Factor and what is its value for Gander Walls Gases?
- What is Schimdt Plot used for heat transfer problems?
Once the candidate clears through the Technical Round, the next round he faces as part of the Interview Process is Group Discussion (GD), which requires good communication abilities along with the thorough knowledge of one’s subject. Poornima Group of Colleges, one of the top b tech colleges in Jaipur, with highest RTU Merits and led by a team of Industry-Experts; trains its students to perform well in one of the most crucial Interview Rounds- GD, which has a power to grab you the top-notch position in a company.
Last but not the least, to successfully get through the Interview, you need to maintain your composure and be away from stress and anxiety!