Before you take the plunge into the world of fashion designing, it is important to understand the different types of roles that are present in the industry for a designer. For those looking to get into fashion designing, there are institutions like Poornima University who run fashion design courses in Jaipur. But before you make a choice, here is a list that will help you choose what type of a fashion designer you want to become:
Clothing designers – design clothing for all types of needs for both genders.
Footwear designers – design differently styled shoes using new materials and become the next Jimmy Choo of the industry.
Accessory designers – accessories are vital to liven up any outfit. Learn to design the best handbags, suitcases, belts, scarves, hats, hosiery, and eyewear.
Costume designers – costumes are required not just in period films, but in places like performing arts and television productions. Learn how to make great costumes to make a story come alive.
Once you have picked out the type of designer you want to be, find out what are the duties this job entails:
- Remain on top of fashion trends and anticipate designs that will come in vogue
- Learn how to use technology to your advantage
- Get inspiration from trade shows
- For your collection – select fabrics, embellishments, colours, or a style
- Work on projects with a team or individually to create prototypes
- Market designs to clothing retailers or directly to consumers
- Get the design into production and oversee the process
To learn how to excel in this industry, look for a good institute that runs a course in fashion designing. For a you can opt for Poornima University that provides the best of faculty, campus, infrastructure and placements in this field. For those looking for something creative and exciting to do, this is the career to be in.
Read More Info…https://goo.gl/vZiaih